Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

What the world eats

 Hello everyone, this is a food an English family eat per one week. It costs about 500 dollars. I think this is big amount of food for a family eat because there are so many bottles and so many same things there. Also, because a year is 52 weeks it will cost 26000 dollars. It is a little bit many.
 Compared to my family I think this amount of food is much than our family. I think this amount of food is the same amount that our family eats for 3weeks. Our family eats like 1 box of egg , 2/5 box of kimchi, many rice, one pizza  and many fruits depending on the time. 
 As I see the picture, the family eats one bottle of milk everyday, few bottles of alchol(?) everyday many fruits everyday about 1 or 2 bottles of juice everyday and so on. Our family can't eat it or if we eat I think our family will suddenly be very fat. I think the family uses many chalories to not too fat.  I became shockecd because it's too many.
 
 For more info, http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,1626519_1373764,00.html go to this site and click back to see more. Or, go to google and search "What the world eats" then go to parts 1( I watched part 1 you could watch other parts)
 
Thank you for reading my essay about the food an English family eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment